At Lighthouse, we currently have positions vacant for our data production team.
In this role you will closely cooperate with other Lighthouse team members, like management and our development team. Applications need being developed to process, validate and enrich the data, and to help managing all data flows. You will take responsibility for all phases of content creation in a specific field (i.e. patents or trademarks). You will monitor and ensure timely delivery of weekly updates to our customers according to our delivery schedules and quality control standards. Also, you will pro-actively seek (new) datasources, document and improve data production flows.
Your responsibilities will include:
· You will assume responsibility for integrity, consistency and completeness of the content, ensuring data supplied to our customers meet and exceed customer expectations. Also, you will pro-actively communicate with our customers before and after each delivery.
· In this position, you will identify possible improvements that may lead to more efficient processing of data and/or increase quality and value-add of content.
· You will ensure you remain informed on any and all developments at our sources or our customers that would require us to change our processes or content.
Key competences and skills
· Capable to manage the entire content generation process, overseeing the ‘big picture’, including analysis of sources, data and processes
· Be accurate in your work, yet also be creative and open for new developments and opportunities. Strong analytical skills and structured working methodology
· Excellent communication skills, both with all foreign patent offices and agents, as with your (international) colleagues and customers.