We seek to hire a Medior Developer to expand our enthusiast development team and contribute to our growing company.
Our core business is content; we work with data in a cloud-based, AWS environment. Applications need being developed to process and enrich the data, and to help managing all data flows. The large volumes of data set high requirements to the proper architecture of databases, also to enable excellent performance when data is being processed, stored and retrieved.
You will join our development team, develop several applications in a consistent structured working method. Sharing knowledge and stimulating development is important. You initiate and manage the entire software engineering process: from the very start to the final release. Based on functional specifications you will manage the technical design as well as the coding of software.
- Capable to develop applications based on functional specifications, including analysis, testing, bug-fixing and support
- Excellent communicationskills
- Strong analytical skills and structured working methodology
- Eagerness to learn
Qualifications and related experience
- College or University degree in information technology
- Working experience with Linux and databases, especially SQL
- Used to working with version control systems
- Familiar with Continuous Integration working methods
- A minimum of three years working experience
We offer you a challenging position in a pleasant and stimulating environment, where initiative is appreciated. We offer you an excellent remuneration package, including:
- Salary reflecting the high importance of this role in our company
- Personal bonus if certain targets are met
- Training and education isstimulated